Welcome, today is Wednesday May 25,2016
- The City of St. Augustine Beach City Commission will hold a special meeting on Thursday, May 26th, 2016 at 5:01pm in the Commission Meeting Room at City Hall. The purpose of this meeting meeting is to discuss and review the LDR, Comprehensive Plan, Vision Plan, and Charter with the Planner. This is a public meeting, and the public is invited to attend. If you are interested in viewing/downloading the agenda, or the book please click the word to do so.
- All City offices will be closed in observation of the Memorial Day Holiday. Sanitation will be collected, thanks to the dedication of our Public Works Department.
- The City of St. Augustine Beach City Commission will hold a regular scheduled meeting on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016 at 6:00pm in the Commission Meeting Room at City Hall. This is a public meeting, and the public is invited to attend. If you are interested in viewing the agenda, please follow the link to do so.
- St. Johns County expects to receive Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds in the amount of $799,754, which will help to address housing and community development needs. Program activities must meet at least one of three national objectives outlined by HUD: activities benefiting low and moderate income persons; activities preventing or eliminating slums or blight; and/or activities meeting other community development needs having a particular urgency because existing conditions pose a serious and immediate threat to the health or welfare of the community and other financial resources are not available to meet such needs. Please complete this survey to help us determine what programs/projects should be funded. Complete Survey.
- An FAQ document has been uploaded to the city website to provide information to residents regarding the Ocean Ridge development. To view the document click here.
- The City has passed Resolution 16-04, which includes the City announcing that it has ceased enforcement of all regulations governing temporary, non-commercial speech as those regulations relate to the City's sign code.
Map of the City