Welcome, today is Saturday September 24,2016
- The City of St. Augustine Beach will hold the final budget meeting on Monday, September 26, 2016 at 5:01pm in the City Commission Room of the City Hall. This meeting will be for the final approval of the FY17 budget. The regular commission meeting of September 12, 2016 will continue following the budget meeting. If you are interested in viewing/downloading the agenda, or the book please click the word to do so.
- To view the proposed FY17 City of St. Augustine Beach budget click here.
- St. Augustine Beach Police Department is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for the position of Administrative Assistant. For more information visit our vacancies page.
- There are currently no cases of Zika, the mosquito-borne illness, reported in the Northeast Florida Region. The CDC says the outbreak reported in South Florida is not widespread. For more information about the Zika Virus click here.
- The city's Ordinances in regards to signs has changed. To review the Ordianances in detail click the links provided. 16-03 and 16-04
- The City of St. Augustine Beach requested planning services to compare the Land Development Code to the Comprehensive Plan. The audit was developed through a partnership between the City of St. Augustine Beach, the Northeast Florida Regional Council and the consulting team of England-Thims & Miller and Mike Stauffer, Architect. To view the proposed Land Development Code draft click here
Map of the City