Welcome, today is Wednesday August 24,2016
- Early Voting will be held August 20th - August 27th from 9 am to 6 pm daily. When voting in person you are required to provide current and valid Photo and Signature ID. If you don't have proper ID, you must vote a provisional ballot.
- Polls will be open 7am - 7pm on Tuesday, August 30th to vote in the primary election.
- There are currently no cases of Zika, the mosquito-borne illness, reported in the Northeast Florida Region. The CDC says the outbreak reported in South Florida is not widespread. For more information about the Zika Virus click here.
- Please note, there has been a change to a scheduled public meeting. The conditional use application by Bersos Enterprises LLC. (A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop) has been postponed. The hearing was scheduled for September 12, 2016, but will be heard on Monday October 3, 2016 at 6:00pm instead. For the full notice, click here.
- The city's Ordinances in regards to signs has changed. To review the Ordianances in detail click the links provided. 16-03 and 16-04
Map of the City