Recycling is picked up once a week on either Wednesday or Thursday, depending on your address. For the pickup days of individual addresses, call the City Manager's Office at 471-2122.
PLEASE PLACE BINS IN CLEAR VIEW
AT CURB BY 7:00am ON PICKUP DAY.
The following items may be recycled:
- Glass-Bottles and jars only. All colors. Please remove caps and rinse
- Plastic-Plastic bottles with small screw on caps such as milk, water, soda, pill, bleach and detergent containers. Plastic containers labeled #1 - #7. Please remove caps and rinse. Crush to conserver space.
- Aluminum & Steel Cans-Food and beverage containers. Please rinse.
- Paper-Newspaper, telephone books, catalogs, and magazines including inserts and glossy pages, may be deposited in the bin, or placed in a brown paper bag next to the bin. Office paper, copy paper, file folders, and junk mail are acceptable in the same. Brown Paper bags are also acceptable. Shredded Paper may be placed inside a paper bag, it will not be accepted loose.
- Cardboard- Corrugated cardboard may be cut into 2' by 3' pieces and place next to or under your bin. Cereal boxes should be opened flat and placed in a brown paper bag, or in your bin. Brown or gray fiber packages (drink carriers, food packages, etc.) are also acceptable.
To view or print a copy of the informational flyer Click Here.
The following items may not be recycled:
|Loose Shredded Paper||Light Bulbs||Mirrors|
|Oil-Based Product Containers||Lawn Furniture||Plastic Wrap|
|Polystyrene Foam (Styrofoam)||Ceramics||Plate Glass|
|Milk or Juice Cardboard Cartons||Paste Board||Pizza Boxes|
|Pizza Boxes||Cat Litter Containers||Aluminum Foil|